Coronavirus updateRob Ford | Friday, March 13, 2020
Updated Thursday, July 2, 2020
We are committed to the well–being of our customers, our employees, and our communities. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we rely on health and safety information from experts to ensure the decisions we make are consistent with local community, state, and federal standards. We want to stress that all of our essential services will remain unaffected.
The following measures remain in place:
Disconnection for non-payment is suspended.
On June 30, 2020, Governor Holcomb extended the moratorium on utility service disconnections until August 14, 2020. Many of our members may face financial uncertainty and we will do everything we can to help you.
Our offices are closed to the public until further notice.
If you typically pay your bill in-person, please consider one of these other convenient bill pay methods:
- By mailing a check to P.O. Box 20, Linden, IN 47955.
- Online anytime with SmartHub at tipmont.org. Online payments can be made using debit/credit card or checking account.
- Using MoneyGram at participating locations near you. Please use receive code 15126. MoneyGram is cash payments only.
- Pay-By-Phone by calling (800) 726-3953 (press 2) and using our easy, fast, and secure automated solution for making payments with a check, debit, or credit card.
We have resumed fiber internet installations. Watch this video to see the steps well take before, during and after we install internet in your home.
Please continue to visit our website and social media profiles for updates. We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate this quickly changing situation. We wish for good health and safety for all.
- Last modified: Thursday, July 02, 2020
Rob Ford is Communication Director for Tipmont REMC.