Coronavirus updateRob Ford | Friday, March 13, 2020
Updated Tuesday, September 2, 2020
We are committed to the well–being of our customers, our employees, and our communities. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we rely on health and safety information from experts to ensure the decisions we make are consistent with local community, state, and federal standards. We want to stress that all of our essential services will remain unaffected.
The following measures remain in place:
If you need help paying your bill
Many of our members may face financial uncertainty and we will do everything we can to help you. If you need more time to pay your electric bill, please call our member service team at (800) 726-3953 ext. 3 to arrange a payment plan. Our office hours are M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you have a larger account balance, we’ll give you more time to pay your past due amount. The payment plans will not carry any interest and you will not incur any late fees on the past due amounts during the COVID-19 disconnect suspension.
Our offices remain closed to the public
Our offices are closed to the public until further notice.
If you typically pay your bill in-person, please consider one of these other convenient bill pay methods:
- By mailing a check to P.O. Box 20, Linden, IN 47955.
- Online anytime with SmartHub at tipmont.org. Online payments can be made using debit/credit card or checking account.
- Using MoneyGram at participating locations near you. Please use receive code 15126. MoneyGram is cash payments only.
- Pay-By-Phone by calling (800) 726-3953 (press 2) and using our easy, fast, and secure automated solution for making payments with a check, debit, or credit card.
We have resumed fiber internet installations. Watch this video to see the steps well take before, during and after we install internet in your home.
Please continue to visit our website and social media profiles for updates. We appreciate your understanding and support as we navigate this quickly changing situation. We wish for good health and safety for all.
- Last modified: Wednesday, September 02, 2020
Rob Ford is Communication Director for Tipmont REMC.